Friday, November 30, 2007

I love Christmas

We were trying to put the Christmas tree up this afternoon and I had the front door open. Shadow our new outside cat decided to come in and make herself at home on Pepper's blanket. Pepper didn't seem to mind one bit. She is such a sweet kitty but I'm not quite ready for a cat and dog in the house. Of course Lindsay by phone and Hunter tried to convince me Shadow needs to be inside all the time. Sorry I'm not into litter boxes and will be so mad if that cat pee's in my house:)
On to Christmas decorating. It is going well but not anywhere near finished yet. I have to run Hunter to soccer practice in a few minutes. Tomorrow is the last game and we had not lost a game until last night and it's a team we have beaten before. The pressure is on we play the same team again so I know both teams are going to give it their all. Both teams have great players and they all seem to be good sports. Thank you God for my child, that he is able to run and play and talk and laugh and learn about you. Amen.

4 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Thanks for the chuckle...cat pee is disgusting...that's why the boys take turns scooping the litter box! Great picture!

sanctuaryseeker said...

Hey Sherry,

I hate cat pee, too. But Miss Kitty lives inside 24/7. So, my lovely boys get to scoop litter. They agreed to that deal when they were begging their daddy for a cat. I was reading Melissa's blog and man can I relate to her. Then I get over here to yours and just laugh about cat pee. Thanks, I needed a laugh. Love ya,

Melissa said...

Cat pee is the worst!!! I'm so glad we only have one cat inside now. When and if he starts peeing outside of the litterbox, he's out!!! We have a zero tolerance policy where feline urine is concerned!

Kayla Nicole said...

hey, that kitty is so cute! I want a inside cat my mom said NO so I dont blame ya love lala