Thursday, November 15, 2007

Update on Mom

Mom's surgery went well yesterday. They kept her over night for observation and to try and keep her pain level down. We brought her home today and when I left she was resting comfortably.
Dad is so good to her and she to him. They are two people I admire so much. When I grow up I want to be just like them. Mom goes back to her Dr. in about 10 days. They may have to go back in one day and remove the plate if it bothers her too much.
Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls.

3 comments:

Me Myself and I said...

hey mrs.sherry, this is kyle I'm so glad your mom's surgury went well from kyle.kaykay,susie,and mark.

gideonmommasita said...

that sounds so painful, I'm guessing she can feel the plate? What are you talking about...when you grow up...I haven't met your mom but you are the sweetest thing around already in my book.

sanctuaryseeker said...

Hey Sherry,

I'm glad that your mom's surgery went well. We will continue to pray for her comfort. I hope that you are doing well also, call if you need anything.