Sunday, November 25, 2007

T H A N K F U L

My parents, Scott's Mom and my daughter and her hubby all joined us on Thanksgiving. We had a nice visit even though I wasn't feeling my best. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.
Thankful For:
T Toooooo much food
H happiness
A awesome God
N Neighbors & Friends
K kitten-our newest addition
F For more blessings than I can count
U For U if you are reading this
L Love

We had a wonderful festival at our church Sat afternoon that ended with a fun hayride. My daughter stayed the weekend with us and I truly enjoyed it. We ate, played cards, ate, watched a movie, ate, watched t.v, ate, went to the festival and ate....
Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembered to count your blessings one by one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did have a wonderful thanksgiving, and had way too many things to be thankful for as well. Your family sounds a lot like mine expect you try to put in some kind of activity between eating...we just sleep :) I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday!!! I love you!!!

sanctuaryseeker said...

I love your blog. I always come away smiling. My family did have a wonderful Thanksgiving. In my memory it was one of the best we have had in a long time. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Yeah, we ate and laughed and ate some more and laughed some more. We went to the parade Saturday night and Kayla and Kyle went with me. I love those kids. We, of course, laughed some more. I love to laugh. And it was really neat to see your daughter again. Thanks for being a friend. I love you.