Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday Update

They changed Mom's surgery from Monday to Wednesday today due to Dr. scheduling problems.
Lindsay and I are going to spend a few days with Mom and Dad over the long weekend since she has Monday off. I'm looking forward to it.
The calves are really growing. They are eating feed now so we will be taking them off the milk replacer soon. Hunter and Cooper(friend) were so cute a few days ago trying to rope the calves. I think I have a cowboy in the making. He already had me buy him boots and he talked his Daddy into the rope. Hope he doesn't ask for a horse :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

sanctuaryseeker said...

Sherry,
Hope all is well with your mom. Have a safe and blessed weekend with her.

Melissa said...

Looking forward to tonight! I will be praying for your mom.....