Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hayes Happenings

We had a great time with friends and family around a campfire last night @ Melissa and Eric's. The kids were making Somemores and we were drinking hot chocolate, hot apple cider and eating popcorn balls-Yummo.
I enjoyed meeting Melissa's Mom. She is very pretty and sweet and those grandkids sure love their Gigi.
Lindsay, Hunter and I spent the day together shopping and having lunch. We were shopping for a few supplies to help make games for our Hallelujah Hoedown festival for our church held Thanksgiving weekend. Lindsay made a really cute lollipop tree. I should of taken a picture.
Looks like Scott and Hunter will get lots of father/son time this week together which I love for both of them.
I am off to see my Mother in law and parents.
Blessings

2 comments:

sanctuaryseeker said...

Sherry
I, too, had a great time at Melissa and Eric's last night. I know I'm loud and crazy but I always, most of the time, have fun. It was great just to spend time with other christian couples and make plans and laugh and observe and just enjoy ourselves. I hope we do it again.
Please take care of yourself this week and tell your mama that we are praying for her.

Me Myself and I said...

hello...mrs.sherry....its me ......kyle...bye...