Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Windy Wednesday

As you can tell by my pictures that the lil calves were happy to pose for the camera. I really think they thought it was something to eat. One did manage to get the camera strap in his mouth while I tried to get a close up. Yea, Scott gets to take over the feeding starting tomorrow-YIPPEEEE :)
We had a fun evening at a local church down the street. They had games, food, candy and bouncy things set up and everyone seemed to have a great time. Kayla & I had Michael the Pastor's son with us tonight and we took turns walking around with him. He was so good and had a blast. At one time tonight I had Michael's snow cone and my coke in one hand, Michael's candy bag on one shoulder and Hunter's on the other shoulder and a very messy candy apple that I was trying to eat in the other hand and my mouth glued together from the apple. I never made it to the actual apple it was just too sticky and I had it all over my face. Glad it was dark at that point :)
Hope everyone had a Blessed Day.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for taking Michael. He had a great time with you all. He was up late last night because he was so excited about everything he got from the festival. First thing this morning he was up again to check out the loot.

Kayla Nicole said...

I am so happy i got to go thanks so much. I really enjoyed it and had so much fun!!! love ya sherry