Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thanks for the Prayers

Dad's procedure went well today. He has a follow up visit with his Dr. in a month. If he feels o.k he and Mom are going to come for a visit tomorrow afternoon. I thank God that everything went as smoothly as it did. Thanks again for your prayers.
We went to to pick up my daughter this evening and brought her home with us for a few days while her hubby went to N.Y on a trial team trip. It feels great having her and my grand dog Ruby home with us.
Happy Blogging...

3 comments:

Kayla Nicole said...

I'm really glad it went well I'm still praying.

Melissa said...

Glad you all found your way home in the dark.....

Kayla Nicole said...

hey make sure you email me those pics of me dad kyle emmy please if you cant email them to me mail them to melissa she will email them to me... my email is kaylanelson08@hotmail.com thanx love ya i had so much fun today