Friday, October 19, 2007

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Check out the cute pictures we took the other day. I am happy to report calf #441 is happily drinking from a bottle thanks to Papa and lots of patients. We named him John Boy. Each time my Dad feeds him he follows him around like he is his Momma and then when he get in his truck to drive away he runs down the fence chasing Dad like a dog would follow you-too cute.
Hunter's field trip to Moltrie Georgia went well. I had 6 7th grade boys in my group and they were so cute and well behaved. I really wish I would have taken my camera. :(
We are building a new calf barn closer to the house with a roof on it so it will make it easier for us. The way it sounds this might not be our only experience with new calfs :() My Husband really is trying to make a cowgirl out of me :<>
Blessings...

3 comments:

Kayla Nicole said...

aww how cute i love the cows i am glda its eating

Melissa said...

We had a great time. Maybe next time Michael will be able to join us. It was nice meeting Lindsay.

missy said...

hey Mrs. Sherry. Just wanted to let you know I have a lot of new stuff on my blog. hope you check it out soon. I hope you except me as a friend too!
Love Ya,
Missy