Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cutest Company All Year

I had two very cute visitors last night and thought I would show you how cute they were. Do you know these precious children. I wanted to keep them but their Daddy took them home with him :) Lauren helped me put more ornaments on my tree and helped take some off. Michael was more interested in playing with the large spot light and blinding Lauren and I. We had fun and their Mommy should be proud that I didn't let them eat any candy before dinner but did send home candy canes for them and Emmy.
I love to see Christmas through the eyes of a child. In fact I love to see life through the eyes of a child. Don't blink you will miss it and have to wait for grandkids or friends kids.

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Very Nice...if you hadn't already posted a picture of your tree already I might think that you had done some photo trickery as well. Cute kids and loverly home.

Melissa said...

Very cute. I'm glad my kids were able to spend some time in front of a tree....:)
They enjoyed the candy canes yesterday.
I enjoyed having Emmy all to myself. We had a blast. I loved being able to give her my full attention. We giggled and played and sang. It was really nice.