Thursday, December 20, 2007

Childrens Christmas Party

We had a Christmas party for the children at church last night. They all seemed to have a great time. There were about 35 children. We started the party off by inviting the whole church family to eat dinner and have birthday cake for Jesus with us. Then Mrs. Glenda read the story of Jesus to all the children. We then made a few crafts that were so cute. Mrs. Suzanne had the fellowship hall decked out with decorations. She is such a talented sweetheart. She also let the children make an adorable manager scene craft and reindeer treat bag. Next we played a few games that were kinda long but fun. All in all I think the party was a success and fun was had by all.
Christmas is only 5 days away and I thought I was through with my shopping until someone called today and said guess what I bought myself and of course it was what I had bought them already.
That is totally breaking the rules. You can't buy yourself ANYTHING from Dec 1st until after Christmas. Now I have to go shopping again-UGH
My son in law graduates from law school tomorrow. I am very proud of him.
Hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas.

1 comment:

sanctuaryseeker said...

Congratulations to your son-in-law. It takes a great deal of dedication to get through law school. We had a pretty good time Wednesday night at church. Thank all of you ladies for all your hard work on it.
I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and take care of yourselves.
Love, Michelle