Thursday, March 13, 2008

Special Delivery

Shadow had 3 kittens this morning. They are so cute. Mom and kittens seems to be doing fine. She is being such a good Momma.

Dad and Scott finished putting up a fence yesterday. Praise The Lord... No more opening and closing 2 gates every time I leave the house. YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE

Dad planted sunflowers running along the fence line in front of and down one side of our house. I can't wait to see them in full bloom.

Hunter started soccer practice Tuesday. He is very excited to be playing again and to have the same awesome coach he had last season.

Please keep my brother Jerry in your prayers. He is now in Iraq learning how to turn salt water into fresh. He is not in the military but working over there as a civilian for the next year.
My prayer is that he learns this trade and can come back home and use it to help solve the water problems in Florida.

Please keep the Tribeck family in your prayers. Jim went home to be with the Lord last night. I am so thankful we have such an awesome God to take care of us.

Blessings...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

God is so good. Jim gets to hear Jesus preach now! How awesome is that?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.