Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Family Fun

My parents and Aunt and Uncle from N.Carolina came for a visit this past week. It was so great to see everyone. My Uncle Bill is my Mom's brother. We played on the farm, went to church, out to dinner, shopped and enjoyed each others company. I wish they could have stayed longer. It always seems you run out of time for the things you want to do with company. Hopefully they will come back soon. We plan on visiting them over summer vacation.
We had another calf born this past week. He is solid black except a little white on his face like his momma. He is very small but so cute. Speaking of babies our Cat that we just got in Oct is gonna have kittens. She is such a great cat. I hope her kittens are as sweet as she is. She's solid black. The other night we saw a tiger colored male on our back porch. Not sure who's cat it is but it was very pretty. I'll post pictures when they arrive.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Blessings

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Will you keep the babies? How hard is that giving up the calves that you bottle fed? Glad our cat only had one kitten...snip, snip after that.

Kayla Nicole said...

OK I wanna come see the baby calf

how sweet So cute....

I wanna calf but my dad said no :c