Tuesday, January 29, 2008

So much to do So little time

It seems since the New Year has began I have hit the pavement running and haven't stopped . Of course if you looked behind me you wouldn't believe it for one minute. Hunter tried to be my new exercise coach but I wasn't a very good student. I think I made it to class 3 days in a row before I dropped out. My friend Cindy invited us over to their house for a cookout last Saturday and she looked great. She is doing Jenny Craig and going to the gym every day. How do you people stay focused? I try and give up before I hardly get started. I'll try again tomorrow or the next day...
I have been subbing at a Middle School quite a bit lately. I really enjoy it and some classes are more challenging than others. I like that I am starting to know a lot of the students by name instead of face only. They are really a great bunch of kids. I do have to wonder how many parents actually check or at least ask their child if they have pencil and paper before they leave home or if they have homework when they get home.
Everyone is doing well and Hunter's burns have healed nicely. He is putting Maderma on them a few times a day.
Please put my friend Becky's son Jay Pope on your prayer list. He is having surgery April 1st and will have a lengthy recovery. He is such a sweet young man and I love him dearly.
Hope everyone is off to a great start this New Years and I look forward to hearing from ya.
Blessings,
Sherry

No comments: