Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back in the Saddle

I love spring. It seems a time of new beginnings to me. I am trying to turn over some old leaves and start some new beginnings. Dieting is at the top of my list. Exercise is at the bottom. I'm thinking about it so that's a beginning for me. Keeping up my blog will be another I really want to focus on again. Speaking of blogging. A lot has happened since my last blog. Christmas came and went as well as the new year and Valentines Day. All of the holidays were nice and busy for me and my family. Hunter is playing soccer for his middle school team and waiting for the first big game. You know me-I'll be there to cheer him on win or lose. What ever he's playing is my favorite sport. Scott is driving me crazy starting one new project after another. I wish I had his drive and energy. He works, is trying to start a entertainment business on our farm featuring a petting zoo, bounce house and hayride. He also is in the process with a friend to start a huge garden of watermelons, cow corn, and lots of other veggies. It's really neat to watch the process of undertaking such a large project. His friend tried to get me to learn how to drive the tractor today. Can you believe that. I told him not today I'll stick to driving my dogs around on the golf cart.

2 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Yipekiyo! So glad to see you posting again. I would LOVE to drive a tractor, my sister learned to drive one this month when it snowed so bad she wanted her drive cleared quickly.

Jason said...

Hey Nice to see you're back at this. I like to keep up with you and see the farm pics. You should stop by Lisa's blog too. She's always trying to keep up with what the girls are doing. www.forgetthelaundrywerehomeschooling.blogspot.com